Okay so we just got back from the endos office to discuss the move and she wants to move us to a PUMP!! My emotions are all over the place right now from scared and worried to excited and anxious. Brian has moved to Richmond already. We wont join him until our house is rented. He will be coming home on the weekends. Our Endo office normally has 1 class at the beginning of every month. Our awesome Doctor doesnt want to wait that long so she is arranging a class with our CDE so that we can get started soon! (like Friday) So as I was walking out of the office what did I do?? I called my BFF who is a scientist by birth and trade and she is figuring out some facts and option for me to help with the decision. I have alot of research to do and a ton of reading to do. But Id love to hear your advice too. I know several of you have blogged about your research if you can share any of that Id appriciate it. But I want to hear to would you make the same choices. Do you think you would have liked one pump more then other? What can I do to make the transition better for a 2 year old? If I have a tubbing pump how do you keep a 2 year active playing boy from pulling it out??
THANKS so much for your support already!!