Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing my husband

HI! My husband Brian has started blogging. He has always been the writter in this family but he has not written in a while. I think he was loving the support I was getting from all of you and decided to let his voice out. He is a great father and a wonderful husband. I hope you choose to follow his blog too!! Please stop by and read a post or 2 and welcome him to the "family". He is also type 1 himself. Although he was an odd case and not dx until 6 years ago. Anyway, I hope you like what he has to say! Hugs to you all!

http://ddadspeaks.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing his link!! I am so glad he is blogging and writing again. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hub's Blog :)

    BTW, thanks for messing up on my links....SERIOUSLY....because you needed a little edit, I learned how to do it. A Win-Win!

    All taken care of....God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will stop by and welcome Brian to the DOC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. checking it out now . . .
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to check out the new D-Dad on the block now! Love to hear a husband's perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His writing is beautiful. You can tell how much you are loved :) you are both very lucky to have such a strong love/friendship/bond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shannon, over the last few days I read every single one of your blog entries and Brian's blog entries. And I cried. Other than to tell you that your family has been in my thoughts and prayers since all of this started, and will continue to be there forever, I have no words... You are all amazing, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete